Isara for T+M Ergonomic Baby Carrier Camo Print
This ergonomic unisex baby carrier enables comfortable, safe and supportive carrying from birth to two years. Made from breathable organic cotton, it’s designed for front, back and hip-wearing with baby facing inwards for intimacy and connection. Made with baby carrier experts Isara, it was created and developed in collaboration with a baby wearing consultant and a team of specialised orthopaedics. It’s woven for a soft-on-the-skin feel in our signature prints to seamlessly complement our range of unisex baby, toddler and parenting accessories.
- Made to comfortably wear babies from 50cm up to 98cm.
- "Follow Me Through" shoulder straps that never gets twisted on the wearer’s back.
- Innovative padded shoulder straps that connect at the wearer’s waist, under the child’s bottom.
- Waist bag ideal for personal belongings.
- Suitable for front, back or hip carries.
- Additional padding around leg opening for child's comfort.
- The 2-in-1 detachable and adjustable hood can be rolled as a neck support for infants and it also offers protection against any weather conditions.
- More information on baby wearing.
100% Organic Cotton
Body Panel Width (Seat Length): Min. 16cm - Max. 42cm
Body Panel Height: Min. 30cm - Max. 45cm
Wash only when necessary to increase the life of your full buckle carrier. In case of stains on the fabric, spot clean with a damp cloth, soap and warm water and let it dry. When using the washing machine, please make sure you use a mild detergent and a delicate cycle. Do not tumble dry. Please ensure all buckles are fastened before washing.